- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Basic information about drugs.
- WHY YOUNG PEOPLE USE DRUGS
Exploring the many reasons why young people use drugs and alcohol.
- SIGNS OF DRUG USE
Looking at the varied signs of drug use.
- IF YOU SUSPECT DRUG USE…
What you can do if you suspect your child is using drugs and/or alcohol.
- WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP PREVENT DRUG PROBLEMS
Practical suggestions to help prevent drug problems.
- FACTS ABOUT ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO
Examining some of the facts about alcohol & tobacco use.
- FACTS ABOUT CANNABIS (MARIHUANA, HASHISH & HASH OIL)
Examining some of the facts about cannabis (including marihuana and hash) use.
- FACTS ABOUT HEROIN & COCAINE (INCLUDING CRACK)
Examining some of the facts about heroin & cocaine (including crack) use.
- FACTS ABOUT ECSTASY & OTHER CLUB DRUGS
Examining some of the facts about ecstasy & other club drugs use.
- FACTS ABOUT HALLUCINOGENS, STEROIDS, SOLVENTS & INHALANTS
Examining some of the facts about hallucinogens, steroids, solvents & inhalant use.
- QUESTIONS KIDS ASK
Answers to questions frequently asked by youth.
- QUESTIONS PARENTS ASK
Answers to questions frequently asked by parents.
- DRUG INFORMATION
DrugWatch: Drug Information, Side Effects and Interactions.
- RELATED LINKS
Websites for further information on Drugs and Alcohol.